do i need an alcohol awareness card?

Alcohol Awareness Cards are required by employees only in Clark (Las Vegas, Henderson, Laughlin, Mesquite) and Washoe (Reno, Sparks) counties.

Any employee who SERVES alcohol, SELLS alcohol, or is employed as a SECURITY GUARD at an alcohol serving establishment is required by law to complete the Nevada alcohol awareness course and obtain their alcohol awareness card. You can complete your alcohol awareness training on this web site. Both paid employees and volunteers are required to complete alcohol awareness training.

Alcohol awareness training in Clark and Washoe counties is mandatory and must be completed by all employees who serve alcohol, sell alcohol, or who work as security guards. No exceptions.


IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS:Call us at 702-684-5501 we can answer all your questions regarding alcohol awareness card requirements and regulations.

who needs a TAM card?

who needs an alcohol awareness card?

Find out if Nevada law requires you to have an Alcohol Awareness Card. More
Get Your TAM card

Get your alcohol awareness card online

No need to sit through a TAM Card® classroom course - get your card fast and easy online. More
TAM Card pick up locations

alcohol awareness card process

Find out exactly what you need to do in order to get an Alcohol Awareness Card. More

alcohol awareness card pick up locations

After completing the online course you must pick up your Alcohol Awareness Card in person. More